Regatta 2015 Update

****** UPDATE on TSC(SCIO) 45th Annual Regatta 2015 ******

“As a result of an extremely bad forecast for Saturday, the decision has been taken to cancel Saturday’s race. However it is hoped to race on Sunday as planned. Entries will be accepted up until 9.00am on the Sunday morning and there will be no late entry fee.
Hope to see you there.”

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.