Really looking forward to this! We’ve been a bit spoiled with the weather to date so it’s unfortunate it looks like we might see some light rain at points this weekend, but I’m sure it will still be most excellent fun nonetheless.

Attendance: I’ve had confirmation so far that 6 boats are planning to come. No requests for berths from those without boats so far. Contact details if you fancy joining this cruise and would like a berth are tscsoccruisesec@yahoo.com.

Plan finalisation: The final plan doesn’t really differ from the draft plan, except that the plan is to have a BBQ on the beach if possible on Saturday 27th after those who want to cycle come back from cycling. Sigmagic will bring firewood and a BBQ and possibly a tent or two in case there’s some showers. People should bring their own BBQ food. Perhaps bring something to cook onboard in the event the weather is really wet. We will either find a pub or descend on someone’s boat for drinks afterwards (or both).

For this cruise unfortunately it is difficult to book something more permanent for the Saturday night in case the wind determines we have to go elsewhere.

Weather is looking fairly good so far although it is changeable so will have to watch it. It is currently forecast to be NW, which is ideal for Millport. Light breeze on Friday evening (8 knots gusting 15), medium breeze Saturday (max 15 knots gusting max 24/27), overnight Saturday medium 11 knots gusting 20 from NW) light breeze Sunday (8 knots gusting 17). Unfortunately Saturday is forecast for a little rain, so the BBQ may have to be revisited. However we shall see!


Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.